Tuesday 14 October 2014

More trot than hot

The weather here is so changeable at the moment. It was 17 (c) today , is currently about 5 and this time next week it will be 35. The pony's coat doesn't know whether to go or come. This is her on the wrong side of the garden fence after yet another mane scrub on Sunday


Here is another terrible video, but it was a beautiful drive.

Monday I worked so a quick lunge was all that happened.

Today I went and drove at JC's. We had a good drive out and then I got to go out with JvR and Arnie, one of her gorgeous Fjord horses. He is new to harness although he is about 9. It was great to see how much he has come along. I want a Fjord! 

Looking forward to the weekend when I am having both a ridden and a driven lesson with an instructor from the UK.


2 comments:

  1. I'd love to learn to drive - it looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete